RRB Group D Document Verification Process 2018-19 Required Certificate List :- After all process of examination completed the board is going to conduct RRB Group D Document Verification Process 2018 for all candidates who are shortlisted for this round. All candidates who cleared all round of examination will able to take place in Group D Verification. Before going to appear in this process candidates should have complete details regarding to Railway Group D Document Verification 2018. For this purpose we have come up with the all details and mentioning them below this page. Candidates who eligible to appear in this round need to check out this full page and get the all information and documents details that are required to carry when appear.
All the candidates are inform that without complete details and documents no one candidates will eligible to appear in this verification round and candidates may also debarred form this exam. Getting rid of debarred candidates should carefully check the all given instruction and bring all the required documents with application form. The board is not fixed any Railway Group D Documents Verification Date of this process but will soon release it. Candidates who have eligible for this round can check the all latest updates regarding to Railway Recruitment Board Document Verification 2018 from official website.
Candidates who are shortlisted form the all rounds of this examination are required to produce all the original documents along with the two sets of self attested photocopies of all the documents. Candidates must also upload the scanned documents copies of all original documents in given dates through website portal www.rrbdv.in. Candidates who will follow the Railway Documents Verification Rules will able to proceed to the next level. For more details about to RRB Documents Required can check below mentioning complete details.
Required Documents for RRB Group D:-
- Matriculation/ High School Examination Certificate or Equivalent Certificate as the Proof of Date of Birth and Matriculation Qualification. (The candidate’s name, mother’s and father’s name must be mentioned in the application will be verified with the reference to the names mentioned in the certificate.
- 10+2/ Inter/ Higher Secondary/ PUC (as applicable)
- Non-Creamy Layer Declaration by the OBC Candidates as per Annexure II A
- Income Certificate for Waiving Examination Fee for Economically Backward Classes as per Annexure -III.
- NOC from serving employees with the Date of the Appointment.
- NOC from Serving Defence Personnel with the probable date of discharge.
- Minority Community Declaration on Non-Judicial Stamp Paper as per Annexe-IV
- NCVT/SCVT/Diploma/ Engineering Certificate with semester wise mark sheets (as applicable)
- ST/SC Certificate in the format as per Annexure-I
- OBC- NCL Certificate in the format as per Annexure-II
- Decree of Divorce/ Judicial Separation from the Court of Law as applicable and Affidavit stating that the candidate is not re-married.
- Death Certificate of the Spouse in case of a widow candidate and Affidavit stating that the candidate has not re-married.
- The Ex-Servicemen who secure civil employment after applying for this CEN will have to give a self- declaration to the concerned employer.
- Original Discharge Certificate for the Ex-Servicemen
- Photocopy of both sides of Aadhar card
- The person with disabilities (PWD) has to submit their Medical Certificate.
- Gazette Notification and or any Legal Document in case of Formal Change of name.
- Receipt of the Payment if made through a challan at SBI Branch or Pay-in-Slip at Computerized Post Office.
- Self- Certification by the Transgender candidates.
- J and K Domicile Certificate
- Certificate of Eligibility from the Government of India
- Candidates who want to be considered for the vacancies reserved or seek-age relaxation have needed to submit the document in the prescribed format. The certificates should be as per the Annexure Format.
- Educational Certificates and the Provisional Certificates must contain Date of Issue
- Candidates have needed to submit these above mentioned documents. If candidates fail to submit any of the required document, will be disqualified or rejected.
- Difference between OBC – Creamy Layer & OBC – Non Creamy Layers
- There are two layers in OBC Category. If you have old OBC certificate, then renew it because income limit is now changed from 6 Lakhs to 8 Lakhs. These layers depend on income limit.
- OBC – Creamy Layer: Income > 8 Lakhs. It is basically equal to General Category certificate.
- OBC – Non Creamy Layer: Income < 8 Lakhs
- Railway department also checks the income limit of the candidate’s family. So it is also very critical to have a valid certificate.